What Are Your Goals?
- To Receive an Externally Verified and Nationally Recognized Credential in Diversity & Inclusion?
- To Learn How to Get Better Results and Drive Organizational Outcomes?
- To Obtain Senior Leadership Recognition and Sponsorship?
- To Acquire More Resources to Advance D&I Work at Your Organization?
How Do I Get Certified?
- Course Book & Study Guide
- Proctored, Online Exam at Hundreds of Locations Across the US & Abroad
There are three preparation options to choose from to obtain a credential from IDC:
- Join us for the intensive three day CDP or CDE course in a traditional classroom.
- Participate in the 8-week online class from anywhere in the world.
- Purchase the study guide and prepare for the next test on your own. You will receive a free invitation to the 3-hour online exam review session.
Click here to apply now for the CDP or here for the CDE. Or give us a call at 1-800-983-6192.
Why Should I Choose The Institute for Diversity Certification?
- We are the largest diversity certification organization, which means that the CDP and CDE credentials are recognized around the world. Hundreds of candidates go through our program each year including Diversity Professionals & Executives from the US Air Force, US Navy, US Postal Service, NASA, US Army Corps of Engineers, Goodyear Tire, Comcast, Discover, Eli Lilly, Cummins, Wal-Mart, Sodexo, Cisco, LinkedIn, Mercedes Benz, Rolls-Royce, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Goodwill Industries, Teach for America, The PGA, ASAE, Nestle, Federal Reserve Bank, PNC Bank, Commerce Bank, NV Energy, Vectren, National Grid, University of Maryland, Emory University, University of California, Ohio State University, Northwestern University and many more.
- Our program does not simply "teach" to pass the test--it prepares individuals to be successful in the field of Diversity and Inclusion, and to get consistent, measurable results. Essentially, the Institute for Diversity Certification is a business management program that operates as a global framework for recognizing and rewarding high quality, knowledgeable professionals who strive for excellence in the field of Diversity and Inclusion. Experienced professionals with real world knowledge lead our courses rather than academics focused only on theoretical tenets. Accordingly, our curriculum is practical, thorough and up-to-date.
- IDC's program is affordable and convenient. We offer live and online courses with your peers, and we have over 600 testing centers. This means that you can participate in a life-changing educational experience from anywhere-- including in the U.S., U.K., India, China, Canada, Brazil, Australia, France, and more! You're invited to join the most distinguished diversity and inclusion experts in the world!
Which Credential Am I Eligible to Obtain?
You may choose the credential that you feel best meets your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Upon submitting your application to us, one of our trained staff will review your application and determine if you qualify. In general, those with less experience will be guided toward the Culture & Inclusion Management (CIM) program. Individuals with 2 years of experience or those who oversee a newer/smaller D&I effort be approved for the CDP. Those with at least 5-years experience in a complex and advanced environment, or individuals with senior executive responsibilities will be approved for the CDE.
Does the Institute for Diversity Certification Offer Discounts to Specific Individuals or Groups?
Yes. Save 20% on the cost of certification when you become a member of the Society for Diversity! You can join the Society for Diversity at the time that you apply for CDE or CDP credentials. To take advantage of this opportunity, use the Promo Code: MEMBER and then click on 'apply'. Next, choose 'Join the Society for Diversity' at the bottom of the form for an instant 20% discount.
Save 30% on the cost of certification when 3 or more persons from your organization apply for a combination of CDE and/or CDP credentials.Use the Promo Code: GROUP and then click on 'apply'.
Get Better Diversity & Inclusion Outcomes Today!
Just a few more days until the 2016 exam cycle closes! The application deadline for the November-December 2016 Exam window is Sept. 2nd. Online classes start 9/13. Don't wait until next year, be proactive and get your credentials in 2016! Apply now for a credential in-demand, and get a top quality certification experience. Click on the appropriate link or give us a call at 1-800-983-6192.
The IDC is the Standard of Excellence and Achievement in Diversity & Inclusion
When Diversity Professionals & Leadership Unite, Amazing Things Happen
Type in your name and email below to receive our free comprehensive guide on Building Next Level Talent Through Inclusive Recruitment.
The Institute for Diversity Certification